|The FR2000 series are durable machined acrylic flow meters designed for environments ranging from the lab, to the plant, to the inventor’s garage. At only 4 inches tall, these meters provide an easy way to measure air and water flows while saving valuable panel space. This model can measure from 0.4-5 SLPM of air with an accuracy of 5%, provides 1/8 inch FNPT process connections designed for an easy, long-lasting installation, and offers an integrated valve on the meter’s inlet for precise flow control.
- Easy-to-read scale
- Air range from 0.4 to 5 SLPM
- Threaded brass inserts for quick installation
- Easy disassembly and assembly for maintenance
- Durable one-piece clear acrylic construction
- Stable, easy-to-read float
- Superior quality
- Accuracy: ±5% of Full Scale
- Float: Black Glass
- Body: Clear Machined Acrylic
- Seals: Viton®
- Fittings: 303 Stainless Steel 1/8" FNPT
- Valve: Cartridge-Type Stainless Steel
- Temperature: 150°F/65°C Max.
- Pressure: 100 psi/6.89 Bar Max.